Monday, May 16, 2011


Questions:

1.  Crunchy or smooth peanut butter?
Crunchy. I used to love smooth, but I have to say the added crunch is nice.

2.  What is your favorite color Rose?
The white ones with the red edges, or the yellow ones with the pink edges. Oops, was I supposed to pick just one?

3.  Do you remove your shoes when you walk into your home?
Nope. Most of the time I either keep them on or take them off in my room.

4.  What is your favorite season?
Summer. Theoretically I'll get to sleep in a little and won't have to hear much whining in the morning about getting up early.

5.  Approximately how many hours a day do you spend blogging?
Per day, maybe an hour. Probably less.

1 comment:

Bernie said...

I'm so not a crunchy girl.
I too like the roses with the different color edges. I would prefer tulips.
It was fun to see your Monday answers. :)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com