Friday, February 04, 2011
Fill in the Blank Friday
1. If I could only read one magazine publication for the rest of eternity, I would choose um, I don't really read magazines. In fact I can't remember the last time I read a magazine.
2. If I were to run my own magazine it would be about being a student and a parent at the same time. Sounds good right?
3. I buy my magazines (at the grocery check stand or via subscription) at the, I used to have subscriptions, but they just piled up because I never had time to read them.
4. I prefer my magazines (in print or online) in print definitely. I think blogs are the only things I can read online. The rest I prefer to have in my hand.
5. The number of magazines I buy each month is 0. I'm poor, and I have too much homework.
6. My favorite magazine genre is (lifestyle, gossip, home, etc...) I guess it would be lifestyle.
7. The magazines I read regularly are , I used to read Martha Stewart Living and saved all of them. I was going to be the fourth little pig and build my house out of magazines. It would have been a beautiful house too.