Friday, February 18, 2011

Five Question Friday





1. Have you worn the same outfit more than one day in a row?
Not necessarily the same outfit, but the same shirt several days in a row.  Okay, so I didn't wear it to school, but I put it on when I got home and slep in it. Jason mailed one of his shirts to me and I didn't want to wash it because it smelled like him. Yes, I'm a dork.


2. If you had to choose any LARGE city to live in, which would it be?
Houston. I have a super cool friend that lives there.



3. Fly or drive with the kids on vacation?
Is going on vacation without the kids an option? No? Fine. Fly, hopefull that trip will be shorter.


4. What is your idea of "spring cleaning"?
Going through all the piles of junk around the house and getting rid of stuff we don't need or use any more and organizing what we need to keep.


5. What is the best book you have ever read?
Gone With The Wind, it's also my favorite book. I named my daughter after Scarlett.  Her name was supposed to be Katherine Scarlett, but her father was against the middle name.  The jerk.



1 comment:

Angie said...

LOL! I love the answer to the last question. I also love the book too. I was a bit disappointed with the sequel but what can you do?

Stopping by from 5 Question Friday!
http://justwannabeabloggy.blogspot.com/

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com