Sunday, February 27, 2011

Meet Me on Monday



Questions:




1. What are you wearing right now?
My pjs! It's only 8:30pm and I'm in my pajamas already. But in my defense I've been packing all day and I'm ready to be comfy.  I just wish I had my favorite pillow to lean against while I blog.

2. Do you have any freckles?
I think they're freckles. Yes, I do. I think.
3. What is your favorite Lifesaver flavor?
Wild Cherry.  Love, love, love the wild cherry Lifesavers. 

4. What is the last movie you saw in the theater?
True Grit. We don't get out much lately, but we're broke so there! It was an awesome movie though.  I was surprised at how funny it was.  I'm weird, I'm not really into chick flicks so much.


5. Would you rather live without tv or without music?
I would definitely rather live without tv.  Being without music would drive me crazy.  I'm not sure what I did before I had my iPod. In fact I'm thinking about getting an iPod touch. But I can't decide if I should just give in and get an iPhone or stick with the iPod.

7 comments:

Helen Pigott said...

But if you had a tv you could listen to music on the music channels!

Diplo_Daddy said...

I concur with Rumtruffle....

Rochelle@AFamilyofLooneys said...

I have been wanting to go see True Grit. Me and my husband was debating if it would be as good as the original.

Dani- danielleislosingit said...

Music beats tv any day hands down. Since I'm an actress this holds alot of weight because my life would also have no meaning without tv. Damn. Music is powerful.

Rachel said...

Good point Rumtruffle.

Rochelle, True Grit was really good. I won't say as good as the original, but worth paying the crazy ticket prices for the theater.

Dani, I agree. Music is incredibly powerful.

Dani- danielleislosingit said...

Music beats tv any day hands down. Since I'm an actress this holds alot of weight because my life would also have no meaning without tv. Damn. Music is powerful.

Anonymous said...

I want to narrow down the search and enable
you to share your wildlife Stickers Dishwasher Safegraphy with friends,
you can go to compel commercial speech. Karan said that without taking away from the
point of consumption are increasingly required.



my homepage - sticker vector

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com