- The kids will be in a better school district.
- The kids can walk to school! Yay! No more dealing with the morning drop off!
- The salon I get my hair done at is within walking distance! Sweet! Not only will I sav.e on gas, but I can actually go every four weeks and totally avoid the gray roots!
- There must be half a dozen Starbucks within five minutes of the house. Coffee is awesome.
- The gym I go to is so much closer. No more half hour drive to the gym!
- There is a park and walking trails right next to the development.
- Target is five minutes away!
- The new house is 30 minutes closer to where I go riding. I am so excited about this one. I miss riding and with the weather hopefully getting better and summer time coming, I see lots of horse time in my future. Riding makes me a very happy girl. It's like a happy pill.
- Another biggie, the kids will have separate bedrooms. I hope that having their own space will generate some peace and quiet.
- The tv that's in their room now will be in the living room. No more bedtime tv battles!
- The new house is closer to my school too!
- Panda Express right up the street. Yummy Orange Chicken! Oh I could walk there and burn off the calories! Hey, it sounds good. Don't burst my bubble.
- The last good thing and probably the best, we're moving to a better neighborhood. Hopefully no more vehicle break ins.
Thursday, February 24, 2011
Thursday Thirteen - Good things about moving!
Normally, I would complain about moving, but there's lots of good stuff about where we're moving to and who wants to read 13 of my complaints?