Thursday, February 17, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

1. I am a mother, a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, a teacher, a student, a volunteer, and an advocate.  I'm a busy girl! Apparently now I'm a rep for Fresno Pacific student relations committee for CCAEYC. Why did I say yes to that?


2. The bravest thing I've ever done was to walk into the bedroom, kick the bed, and tell my now ex-husband to pack his shit and get the fuck out.  Those are the exact words I used. Trust me, that was me being nice about the situation.




3. I feel prettiest when does it sound conceited if I say all the time? Yes it does, but I'm gonna go with it! I guess I'm pretty comfortable in my own skin. I'm okay going out with no makeup on and my hair in a ponytail. But sometimes I like to put makeup on and do my hair, but it's pretty rare. I know the makeup and hair is for other people, the people that matter, my kids, my boyfriend, and the children I work with, don't care what if I wear makeup or pretty clothes.




4. Something that keeps me awake at night is worrying about money and school, and my kids. So basically stress, stress keeps me awake at night. 




5. My favorite meal in the entire world is prime rib and a baked potato with everything on it. Damn, now I'm hungry. 


6. The way to my heart is patience with my insanity and making me laugh when I really need to, cause let's face it. I take myself way to seriously sometimes.  I'm getting better though.




7. I would like to finish school, get a full-time job so Jason and I can get our own place and get on with our lives already. This holding pattern of waiting to finish school and finding jobs is getting very frustrating.

3 comments:

Sailor July said...

Hah, I said I feel beautiful all the time too and don't feel bad - I don't! Self love rocks!

Also, now I wanted a yummy fully loaded baked potato... *drool*

Rachel said...

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!

princessr9 said...

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com