Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Hoo Are You?

NightOwlCrafting





1. Are you married/in a relationship/single? For how long? I'm in a relationship, for two years now.  Wow, officially the second longest relationship I've ever had.  I love it! I'm so happy!


2. What do you do for a living? Do you enjoy it? Right now I'm a Behavioral Therapist working with children on the Autism Spectrum.  I love my job!

3. In what state do you live? Where were you born and raised? I live in California. I was born and raised in the Central Valley and I hope to get the hell out of here soon.

4. Do you have children? If so, how many? If not, do you want them? Yes, I have two children. Their sole mission in life is to drive me insane.

5. Who is your favorite blogger to follow and why? I'm gonna be a sissy and say there are too many to chose from.




No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com