Friday, February 11, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday


1. The TV show/website that I watch/read that I would be embarrassed to tell anyone about is, I don't really have one.  I managed to get Jason addicted to the Food Network so I guess I'm home free! Woohoo!



2. An item of clothing that is worn and torn but that I love far to much to throw away is, again I don't really have one.  I usually throw stuff out when it gets too beat up to wear.  Although the sweatshirt I stole from Jason is getting pretty worn out but that's because I wear pretty much every day.  If I can steal a few more t-shirts I'll have myself a whole new comfy wardrobe!




3. My grocery store impulse buy is ice cream.  I have to force myself not to walk down the ice cream isle.  Ben & Jerry are evil bastards.




4. Something I do at work to pass time that I wouldn't want my co-workers to know about is, sorry nothing exciting here either. I'm to busy blocking swipes at my head or dodging bites to need to pass the time.  It's a wonder I don't carry a flask with me.  I could use a shot between sessions.



5. One thing in my life that I could give up, but never will is probably Facebook. I'm so addicted it's really sad.  I'm logged in right now.  I'm logged in the whole time I'm doing homework.  Why?  I have no idea.  I quit playing the games on there.  It's a good thing I don't have to pay for it, of course then I'd probably have no trouble giving it up haha!


6. A little indulgence that I have is sneaking off to Starbucks when a session gets cancelled.  I get a coffee and sit in one of the big comfy chairs and read a book.  I always keep a book in my truck so I have something to do if I need to pass time between sessions.




7. The junk drawer/area in my house is have you seen the picture of my daughter's room? It's where junk goes to die.






1 comment:

Unknown said...

I definitely use Starbucks as an indulgence. It's just so tasty.

-Amy

{There's a giveaway going on over at my blog amyrenepowell.blogspot.com... love to see you there!}

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com