1. The TV show/website that I watch/read that I would be embarrassed to tell anyone about is, I don't really have one. I managed to get Jason addicted to the Food Network so I guess I'm home free! Woohoo!
2. An item of clothing that is worn and torn but that I love far to much to throw away is, again I don't really have one. I usually throw stuff out when it gets too beat up to wear. Although the sweatshirt I stole from Jason is getting pretty worn out but that's because I wear pretty much every day. If I can steal a few more t-shirts I'll have myself a whole new comfy wardrobe!
3. My grocery store impulse buy is ice cream. I have to force myself not to walk down the ice cream isle. Ben & Jerry are evil bastards.
4. Something I do at work to pass time that I wouldn't want my co-workers to know about is, sorry nothing exciting here either. I'm to busy blocking swipes at my head or dodging bites to need to pass the time. It's a wonder I don't carry a flask with me. I could use a shot between sessions.
5. One thing in my life that I could give up, but never will is probably Facebook. I'm so addicted it's really sad. I'm logged in right now. I'm logged in the whole time I'm doing homework. Why? I have no idea. I quit playing the games on there. It's a good thing I don't have to pay for it, of course then I'd probably have no trouble giving it up haha!
6. A little indulgence that I have is sneaking off to Starbucks when a session gets cancelled. I get a coffee and sit in one of the big comfy chairs and read a book. I always keep a book in my truck so I have something to do if I need to pass time between sessions.
7. The junk drawer/area in my house is have you seen the picture of my daughter's room? It's where junk goes to die.