Friday, February 11, 2011

Five Question Friday






1. Would you rather be on ABC's Extreme Home MakeOver or TLC's What not to Wear?

  Definitely Extremem Home MakeOver.  I know I look like a hot mess most of the time, but I'm comfortable and as I've said before, the kids I work with don't care what I'm wearing.



2. Do you have any tattoos? Yes I do! I have 6 and can't wait to get more.




3. Do you tell your kids about things you did growing up? Some of them.  Nothing I did during my teenage years because I don't want to give them any ideas.




4. If the traffic signal turns yellow, do you stop or speed up? I floor it! I've got a session to get to and I can't be late.






5. What's your preference: chocolate or chips? Chocolate covered chips.  Damn that sounds good right now.


2 comments:

Lori said...

That first one is a stumper for me - not sure which needs more work - me or my house.
What a fun meme - I 'll have to try it out next Friday.

lori said...

That first one is a stumper for me - not sure which needs more work - me or my house.
What a fun meme - I 'll have to try it out next Friday.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com