Thursday, June 02, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday



It's Fill In The Blank Friday over at The Little Things We Do! Click on the button to go link up!



1.   I love       cheesecake  because      because it's delicious.  It is heaven on a plate. Wait a minute, who needs a plate?

2.  A time that mama knew best was    when she told me to wait to get married and I didn't.  You were right mom.  Big mistake.  Oops.

3.  My first kiss went a little like this     he asked if he could kiss me and I said okay.  I was in second grade.  His name was Chris.  We were under the slide.  Everybody was grossed out. Lol

4.  My celebrity crush is   Ryan Gosling (me too Lauren!).He's cute and he's funny.

5.  My splurge of choice is     Starbucks. I've been doing that too much lately.

6.  My biggest accomplishment is       getting my Bachelor's degree. I still have two months to go before I actually get it, but I'm close enough!

7.  My dance jam of choice is      I don't really have one.  That's kinda sad. I guess I'll have to find one.

5 comments:

. said...

I agree with you on the cheesecake :)

Sarah said...

I am loving reading the first kiss responses from people, yours is hilarious!

I am following you from Fill in the blanks Friday www.mooseandtater.com

Ashleigh Nichole said...

cheesecake is amazing its like a piece of heaven I do believe

Ashleigh Nichole said...

cheesecake is amazing its like a piece of heaven I do believe

Jennifer said...

I agree with you on the cheesecake :)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com