Sunday, June 12, 2011

Meet Me on Monday


Questions:
1.  What is your favorite yogurt flavor?
Boston Creme Pie with strawberries and blueberries, oh and granola. So yummy.

2.  Ankle or knee socks? and on the same theme, white socks or coloured??
Um, that depends on what I'm wearing. When I work out I wear ankle socks, when I'm at work I wear crew length, and if I'm wearing boots I'll wear boot/knee socks. Most of the time they're white, but my knee socks are all different colors.

3.  How is the weather right now?
Awesome.  Mid to low 80s with a breeze. Perfect.

4.  Are you a fast typer?
Yes, I usually average 60wpm with about 90% accuracy.  But then I've been typing since high school, so I've had lots of practice.  Sometimes my computer has trouble keeping up with me.

5.  Red or White Wine?
White usually, there are only a couple of reds that I can handle.

2 comments:

Sailor July said...

That yogurt sounds AMAZING!!! I'm hungry now!

And yes, that weather DOES sound perfect! For me, 70s or 80s with breeze is ideal. ^_^

Angie said...

That yogurt sounds AMAZING!!! I'm hungry now!

And yes, that weather DOES sound perfect! For me, 70s or 80s with breeze is ideal. ^_^

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com