Thursday, June 16, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday

1.   The last movie I saw was       Thor. It was pretty good. I've been too poor to go to the movies lately.

2.  I want to    take the next 6 weeks off of work while I finish school .

3.  Surprises are     I don't like surprises. Not a big fan of changes in routine and I really don't like being the center of attention, hence hiding behind the blog! 

4.  The best accessory is   shoes. Despite the fact that I pretty much always wear tennis shoes or sandals to work, this is where my girly side shows, I love pretty shoes. Even if I never wear them.


5.  My favorite warm drink is     skinny, cinnamon dolce latte.

6.  My favorite cold drink is       beer. Duh. Shock Top or Shiner, without fruit please .

7.  Currently loving       that I'm sticking with my goal to run/walk five days a week.



1 comment:

Lin said...

Bwahaha, I'm the same way when it comes to not liking change...hence the anonymous blog.

Also, I LOVE cinnamon dulce lattes but the fatty kind with lot & lots of whipped cream :)

Stopping by from Lauren's blog.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com