Monday, June 06, 2011

Meet Me on Monday




Questions:

1.  What is was the last piece of candy that you ate?
A Werther's Original. I think I spelled that right. There's a bag on the dresser, but I don't want to get up right now.

2.  Do you "read" in the bathroom?
Nope. 

3.  I can't stand when someone _________?
Drives slower than the speed limit. Seriously, if you wanna go slow that's fine, just move out of the way.  I got places to go and stuff to do, and usually I have a time limit to get somewhere.  Driving is part of my job and parents don't like it when I'm late.

4.  Do you do daily, weekly or monthly grocery shopping?
I don't do the grocery shopping. I'm never home, so I give my mom the money and she doesn't it! My mom is awesome.

1 comment:

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

Ah yes, slow drivers...annoying too!
Nice Mom! :)
~Naila Moon

http://yaknowstuff.blogspot.com/2011/06/meet-me-monday-june-6th-and-music-moves.html

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com