Friday, June 10, 2011

Five Question Friday






1. How close to your childhood dreams is your life now?
Pretty close except for the whole living with my parents and being divorced thing. It could be worse though. I could still be married to that butthead.

2. What is one must have item for the summer?
Flip flops. Sometimes I just don't wanna wear boots or tennis shoes.

3. Do you have your kids stay up on school stuff during summer vacation? (Or, if you don't have kiddos, did your parents make you keep up on school stuff during summer?)
Nope. Although I am making the boy go to summer school. He needs to catch up on his math.

4. Do you can or freeze fresh produce?
Neither. I eat it before it goes bad.

5. Do you get ready for the day first thing in the morning?
It depends on what time I have to be at work. Lately though I have been getting ready for the day as soon as I wake up.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com