Friday, June 17, 2011

Five Question Friday




1. What is your favorite summer time activity?
Swimming. I love being in the water.

2. Do you have one laundry soap you stick to, or do you buy whatever's on sale?
I prefer Tide, but sometimes I just have to go with what I can afford.

3. What is your favorite dinner to make in the summer?
Taco salad, and now I'm hungry.

4. Do you have any talents?
Yes, lots.  Being a smartass is one of them. 

5. If you could instantly be an expert in something, what would it be? Why?
Photography. Because it's fun and I like it. 

3 comments:

Rochelle@AFamilyofLooneys said...

You made me hungry also. I think taco salad is what I will make for dinner tonight.
Hope you have a good weekend.

Laurieanndutton said...

As a fellow smartass it is a definate talent :)

The Mommy Therapy said...

I would love to be an expert in photography also! I had a friend that went to art school for photography and I was insanely jealous of how cool this seemed.

Hope you have a great weekend.

Visiting from the Five Question Friday Link Up!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com