Saturday, June 11, 2011

Six Word Saturday




Seriously, who steals toys? So lame.


I had to do a session at a daycare I used to work at on Thursday.  I put my bag behind the front desk while we were working in one of the "classrooms".  I didn't even notice until I cleaned out my truck on Friday that there were toys missing. Expensive toys.  The people that work there know me.  My ID for work was hanging on the bag.  I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt and say that they didn't see it and didn't know what they were taking.  Hopefully when I call on Monday they'll be nice, or I'll have to go all crazy white girl on them.

4 comments:

Ron. said...

'Lame' is hardly an adequate descriptor. Sandra chides me often for my less-than-rosey appraisal of humanity. Then I read stuff like this.

Unknown said...

I'm with Ron, lame is hardly adequate. Who steals toys for goodness sake. I'm sure we could all write more 'appropriate' words.

Hope you get them back

Call Me Cate said...

That's just horrible! I hope they are returned. Thanks for playing 6WS!

Call Me Cate said...

That's just horrible! I hope they are returned. Thanks for playing 6WS!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com