1. The last thing I ate was a southwest caesar salad from Fresh & Easy. Soooooooo goooooooddddd. I love the dressing and it's only about 350 calories with the dressing. Pure awesomeness.
2. The next thing I'd like to eat is boarding house potatoes from Sandy's here in town. I have been craving them for days.
3. The best things are children that don't whine constantly. Seriously, the boy just woke up and came into my room to complain about the heat. Hello! It's summer. I don't possess the ability to control the temperature outside. Sit under the fan!
4. Something that makes me supremely and utterly happy is seeing Jason play with the kids and the way their faces light up when they hear he's coming over, (and no dear, it's not just because of the dog).
5. Sports are annoying when the televised games take over shows I would normally watch. I honestly couldn't care less about basketball or just about anything else. I tolerate the soccer because most of the time Jason smells good and I can cuddle with him and take a nap while he watches it. It's all about compromise folks.
6. I miss having the time I did when I was a stay at home mom. Darn school and having a job. Having my own money is nice though.
7. Right now I am thinking about what to have for breakfast .