Saturday, June 25, 2011

Shit I Hate Sunday




Shit I Hate . . . . . . fuckers that park with the ass end of their vehicle blocking the sidewalk. You have tons of room in front of your car/truck/SUV. Move up so people can actually use the sidewalk. It's called a sideWALK not a sidePARK.

Shit I Hate . . . . . . the busywork homework they're giving us the last four weeks of class. Lame! 

Shit I Hate . . . . . . people that take up three machines at a time at the gym.  You're not the only one here douche bag.

Shit I Hate . . . . . . not being able to go buy better running shoes.  Getting paid only once a month sucks.

Shit I Hate . . . . . . still living with my parents. Don't get me wrong, they're cool as hell, but they're my parents. I miss having my own house.

Click on the button at the top to go link up!

7 comments:

Destiny said...

fucking side park! bitch you're retarded ahaha.

&& eff homework!

Unknown said...

I had to move back in with my parents for three years when I was 27. They're awesome, but your right, they're your parents. Having sex in their house was much better when I was a teen.

Maggy said...

i fuckin love your site, so far! I'm excited to read more!

Sandra said...

What is it about a good ol' bitch session that makes me so giddy. This was great...not that you hate stuff, but that you just say it, and it doesn't have to be sugar coated!

April said...

Oh my god, how exciting! We BOTH live with our parents! ...okay that's not exciting, in fact it's on both our Shit I Hate list. But because of that we rock, we rock hard.

Venassa said...

People who don't know how to park is my biggest annoyance. Get your big ass car out of my way.
I'm down to my last few days living with my Mom and while I like having her as a roommate, it'll be nice to get my own place.

April said...

Oh my god, how exciting! We BOTH live with our parents! ...okay that's not exciting, in fact it's on both our Shit I Hate list. But because of that we rock, we rock hard.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com