Sunday, November 25, 2007

And it wasn't even a whole 24 hours!

The boys came and went. What a mess!! They were insanely tired and cranky. They had a wonderful time in the desert, but they were missing their mommy and wanted to go home. I'm bummed that I missed out on seeing lots of relatives that I haven't seen since before I got married.

H's new job is working out well so far. Thank goodness!! It's in town which is really nice. He won't have to commute.

The kids are ready to kill each other which means that they're ready to go back to school. They've missed their friends, and I miss them being gone all day.

I walked on my mom's treadmill yesterday. I'm so sore! I didn't realize what a difference walking on an incline makes. I think I'll torture myself on there from now on. I burned almost twice as many calories as I normally do. I felt great afterwards. Tired. Exhausted actually, but great.

I hope everyone has a great Sunday.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com