Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Grrrrrrrrr!!!!

Sometimes I just want to smack my husband. We're living with my parents right now. All four of us. In one room. So yes, everything is just rainbows and puppies and cute little, fluffy kitties. While waking up my daughter this morning my husband interuppted with,"are you through yet?" Excuse me? While you lay there and snore I get up early and get our children ready for school. Yes, it does indeed suck that we're all living in one room and that your ugly sleep is disturbed. But do you honestly think that I enjoy getting up while it's still dark so that I can get OUR kids up and ready for school? They are your kids too and you could get up off your lazy ass to help me instead of bitching about the noise I'm making while waking them up. Since when have children ever been able to do anything quietly? Almost never in case you didn't know.

So yeah, it kinda made me just a teensy bit mad. I didn't talk to him the rest of the morning. I'm still ticked off as a matter of fact. I think I'm going to give him a piece of my mind when he gets home too! To top it off, he didn't make the bed like I asked him to either. I need a glass of wine. Or twelve.

1 comment:

DiamondsSaphire said...

Oh boy - Does sound a bit rough! I hope things get better.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com