Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Now what do I do?

My parents and the boys left this morning for the desert. H took Mikel to his parents house to hang out and do guy stuff. Katie stayed with me, but she dislikes interuptions when she's playing with her barbies. So I'm basically by myself. It's so awesome. It's one of those moments when you realize that you can watch whatever you want on tv, or read, or do something that you've been waiting for a moment of peace and quiet to do! Then you realize that you don't really want to do anything. You want to just sit and hold the couch down. You wind up sleeping the whole time because you're freakin' exhausted and now it's all quiet and you pass out the moment your fanny touches the couch. I live an excitin' life. Soon I'll have my own reality show where people do nothing but watch me workout, eat and sleep. In fact the longer I sit here the sleepier (is that a word?) I get. Not to mention hungry. It's way past lunch time. See, there I go. Off to eat and sleep again. I feel like I'm 4 months old!

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com