Thursday, November 29, 2007

I'm just tired. That's what I am.

It hasn't been as hard as I thought it would be to lose weight. But all the same, I'm tired of it. I need a break. I know I'm not even close to being done yet, and I'm not ready to give up. I'm just tired. Exhausted. Drained. I don't know if it was being sick. I still have a lovely cough. Or if I just need a break. Part of it might be that it's the holidays now and much of the celebratory stuff is food. Not just buy, buy, buy. But eat, eat, eat! I love food. I love to eat. Up until now I've acutally enjoyed finding things to eat that fit within my plan. I've tried and loved several things that I never would have eaten before. I think I might be suffering from burn out. Usually during December I bake. A LOT. I love baking. I need to try some low-sugar recipes. I just need to open myself up more. I really am enjoying all the excercise and how I feel, but I'm so damn tired. I just can't figure it out. I take my vitamins, I eat right, and I'm excercising. I think I need to go to the doctor. I get enough sleep. I went to bed at 9pm last night! I felt like a little old lady. I think I might be losing my hair too. The last two times I got my hair cut, the stylist said that I was "getting thin on top". Yikes! Something is amiss.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com