Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

I got myself up this morning just before 7am so I could walk and then have a little time to relax before I started cooking. The turkey is in the oven and smelling very delicious. I'm going to start prepping all the other stuff we're going to make. Steamed veggies, mashed potatoes, gravy, fruit salad (yummy, yummy), rolls, candied yams, and cranberry sauce. I'm even doing laundry! I've had lots of coffee, can you tell?

My parents called from the desert this morning. There are tons of people there and they're having a good time. Even with the boys there with them. Although my mom said the youngest took a nose dive down the trailer stairs already this morning.

Everybody have a safe and happy holiday.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com