Tuesday, November 06, 2007

I'm going nucking futs!

If you have more than two kids, I applaud your bravery. I just couldn't do it. When my two plus my three nephews it is utter chaos. I don't know how people do it. I really don't. It's moments like this that I'm so glad I had my tubes tied.

By the way, if you have really bad cramps, try calcium. I did some googling the other night and came across the suggestion of taking calcium for cramps. I tried it, and it worked like a charm! 1000 mgs of calcium and 95mg of potassium and the cramps disappeared. Better and faster than with advil. Supposedly it's supposed to help with bloating too, but I ended up taking a dieuretic for the bloating.

Good grief, I can't even think straight. It's like a three ring circus in here. Everybody talking at the same time. Man, talk about motivation to get a job and get our own house again. I don't know how much more I can take. I'm such a sissy.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com