Saturday, November 24, 2007

Are you sick of turkey yet?

More leftovers for dinner tonight! I need some more gravy. Since we missed out on having Thanksgiving dinner with my parents we may shoot for that tonight. Although I'm tempted to wait until Sunday night after the boys have gone home. It's hard to have a nice dinner with three wild children running about. Of course they might be worn out from their weekend in the desert! There's always hope right?

I slept in this morning. It was nice. As much as I like the kids being on vacation and not having to get up early, I'm looking forward to them going back to school on Monday. It will be nice to have my days to myself again. You'd think as kids get older that they'll entertain themselves more. Most of the time Katie does just fine, but she's been extraordinarily bored this week. She had taken to following me around and was literally a step behind me for about three days. I couldn't take it any more and told her she need to give me a few more steps. Mikel actually did pretty good this week. Ususally he gets bored really easy, but him and Katie got along really well this week. Lucky for me.

Now if you'll excuse me. Katie thinks a chocolate chip cookie is appropriate lunch time fare. I think I'm going to lock her in her room for a while.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com