Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I can't breathe through my nose

My cold is getting worse. Does anybody know of a really good decongestant? Evidently we're currently passing a cold around amongst the housemates. Goody. I just love having a cold. It's really hard to walk in the mornings when you can't breathe. I made it this morning and I'm hoping that I won't poop out before I get rid of the cold. I would hate to see what happens to the weight loss if I don't excercise. At this point if I over eat or eat something I shouldn't I have to fight the urge to go out and walk a couple of miles to get rid of it. I know it doesn't work that way, but that doesn't stop me from wanting to do it. I don't want it to turn into some sort of weird eating/excercise disorder.

I hate to sound like a whiner, but I really don't feel good. I thought I was going to avoid the cold. When my nephew got sick, after the first few days I didn't start feeling sick I thought I was safe. The germs, they are laughing at me. Kleenex is now my new best friend. One very attractive side effect is that I have no desire to eat what so ever.

Fighting off a cold burns calories right?

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com