Saturday, November 03, 2007

It's gotta be water weight, right?

Ok, I started taking Seasonique about 2 and a half months ago. About three weeks ago I started spotting. Nothing major and according to all the info, totally normal. Well things have gotten steadily worse from there. I'm afraid to go anywhere for fear of having an accident. I don't want to be stranded at Target with bloody jeans. That such a fashion faux paus. Red really isn't my color. So over the past few days I've been feeling really bloated and my jeans don't fit as well as they did last week. I've already put in two calls to my gyno and Monday morning I may just park myself at her door, cause the red wave needs to end. This is no bueno my friends. I hate having my period for a week at a time. I detest having it for weeks on end. It just sucks. So here's the question, how do I get rid of the bloating? What helps? I've never had this problem before.

Don't think because I've never been bloated before I haven't had my fair share of "female troubles." There was that whole "get the Depo shot it will totally stop your period!" Yeah, it totally started my period and it never stopped. For over a year. You wanna talk nightmares. That was it. It got so bad that at one point it stopped for 24 hours and when it started again, I damn near had a total meltdown. Finally I went to a different doctor and told him to make it stop. NOW. And lord love him, he did. If I wasn't already married I would have married my doctor. Despite the fact that he's over 60 and quite fugly. I went to a different gyno once and his whole solution to the problem was for me to have a hysterectomy. That was just a little too much for me. I'm only 30 and while I'm pretty sure that I'm done having kids. I had my tubes tied when my daughter was born. But damn. Take everything out? Yikes. At least if I completely lose my mind and decide I want to have another baby, there's the possibility.

Wow. I just wrote an entire post about my period. Sorry 'bout that. I figured I'd have to stretch for a paragraph.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com