Friday, November 30, 2007

I made it!!!

The last day of November. I'm surprised I actually made it. I figured I'd give up somewhere in the middle. Perhaps my excercising and whatnot helped me stick to it. I'm going to pat myself on the back and go eat lunch.

The boys are coming back tonight, so I need to prepare myself for the insanity. My mom has been sick all week so she's going to be camped out in her room trying to recover. That should make it fun. My dad disappears and my brother has to work. Oh joy.

On a more positive note, I finally got to see a therapist for an assesment for my son. She's really nice and doesn't think it's anything very serious and is going to help us work on it. She'll be seeing him once a week for "play therapy" and will also do some family counseling. I'm really looking forward to making some progress and hopefully getting a little closer to my son.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com